Surgical instrument lubricant.
PROFISEPT LUB RTU is a water soluble, vapor permeable, lubricant emulsion for surgical instruments, which prevents the corrosion and locking of surgical instrument joints, protecting them against the high temperatures of the sterilization process.
It is completely steam-permeable. This attribute is the result of the most recent and successful research in terms of lubrication and prevention of rust and oxidation of surgical tools.
READY TO USE
PROFILUB LUB RTU forms a thin protective film on stainless-steel instruments, protecting them from wear caused by friction (hinges and joints).
HOW TO USE
- Ready-to-Use Solution (use without diluting);
- Shake gently before using;
- Apply the product on the parts, moving the joints;
- Allow it to drain off or remove the excess product using an absorbing material. Then, perform the steam sterilization process.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
- Do not use the PROFISEPT LUB RTU after the sterilization or disinfection process;
- Dispose of the product after use;
- Do not return the used product back into the original package.
PROFISEPT LUB RTU must be kept in its original package, in a dry place, at room temperature. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight and moisture.